Friday, August 30, 2024

Whew.....

image from Clipart Library

Copying the old dolls' house posts over from MCOH didn't take as long as I thought it would, as it turned out that there weren't actually all that many to copy over! I mentioned in my first post  that I don't anticipate working on my dolls' house projects for a while because of all the outdoors stuff to be done.  As soon as I've got my craft room sorted out yet again, though, I'll be back to show off my (hopefully!) spick and span work space and then all being well, I should be able to make steady progress over the winter 😊

I managed to get the copying-over job done whilst I've been waiting for the washing-machine to do it's thing ~ which it has now, so I'd better get the laundry out on the line before the sun buggers off 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment